This helmet has been designated for air sports only.
The lining and strap belts must be adjusted in order to hold the helmet on the head tightly.
It is forbidden to use any solvents for cleaning. Care about lining so that it would not be damaged by sharp subjects.
If any visible damage of the shell would be detected, the manufacturer recommends to stop using the helmet.
The surface of the helmet has been additionally treated and the manufacturer recommends not to stick any stickers thereon. When removing the stickers the surface coating of the helmet could be damaged.
It is forbidden to store the helmet in the temperatures higher than 35°C (95°F).
The shell is manufactured from composite materials.
The helmet cannot be used in the road traffic!
The manufacturer is not responsible for any accidents or injuries occured during the use of our products. Everyone using our products must be fully aware of the risks of this kind of sports. In the moment of purchase the user takes over all risks and responsibilities.
manual for shaping the composite helmet
1. Preheat an oven (the hot air oven is recommended) to approx. 80°C (200°F).
2. Remove all linings from the helmet.
3. Put the helmet on the sheet in the centre of the oven.
4. Make sure that the helmet does not touch the sides of the oven.
5. Turn off the oven!
6. Keep the helmet in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the helmet warms up.
7. Put a thin towel over your head (in order to prevent burns and to substitute the linings). Take the helmet out of the oven and put it on your head.
8. Press the helmet downwards and over the ears so that the helmet would tightly fit. The helmet must not be pressing your head.
9. Keep the helmet in that position until it cools (approx. 10 minutes).
Attention: Do not press the helmet on your ears too tightly so that the helmet could be drawn off your head when cooled.
This process can be repeated until you reach required shape.